a blog about obscure muzik & graphix,random thoughts and free minds.

Monday 13 June 2016

v.a.-Swedish/Philippinian HC-(Delirium Tremens-Sweden-1990)

Incredible long compilation of rare and unknown bands playing great HC punk in two very different countries:Sweden and The Phillippines.
Delirium Tremens was a  small cassette label managed by Marko Orava in Sweden since 1985.I am not sure if it is still active,a discogs page about it is here.
Enjoy it.
~f(a*r¬a:w{a_y~
click me 

tracklist


A1G-Anx Clouds Of Cancer
A2 F.Z.Ö Lustigt Slut
A3 F.Z.Ö Dödsdömd
A4 F.Z.Ö Inga Känslor
A5 Vansinne Det Är Dags...
A6 Vansinne Ansiktslösa Människor
A7 Vansinne En Tankeställare
A8 Anti-Bofors Skitsnack
A9 Anti-Bofors Bombanfall
A10 Anti-Bofors Dom I Juger
A11 Moses (10) At Helvete
A12 Moses (10) Taskig Tillvaro
A13 Benjamin Fikus Lördagsröj
A14 Benjamin Fikus Rött Rum
B1 Philippine Violators Who Need A Society
B2 Philippine Violators Children Sick
B3 Philippine Violators I'm Sorry (Live)
B4 Infernal Wrath Back To Basic
B5 Infernal Wrath Puppettry
B6 G.I. And The Idiots* Garbage Again
B7 G.I. And The Idiots* Born Against
B8 G.I. And The Idiots* Bury Yourself
B9 Intoxication Of Violence My Song
B10 Intoxication Of Violence Yankees
B11 R.D.A. Violent Dispersal
B12 R.D.A. Nuclear
B13 R.D.A. Paralized Action

1 comment: