a blog about obscure muzik & graphix,random thoughts and free minds.

Friday 31 July 2015

TAM QUAM TABULA RASA-In Absentia-(Biotope Art Organization-Italy-c46-1989)

Another astonishing cassette by the legendary Tam Quam Tabula Rasa, I  wrote about them when I posted the tapes Muleacenani and Lacrymae Rerum.
From the distant echoing bells starting the first track we are transported in a ritual ancient site of exquisite oblivion while traveling to other parallels TQTR  with this tape brings us to new dimensions of fears and pleasures. 
The cover sleeve is an archive picture of the self flagellation Christians in Guardia Sanframondi, a small village close to Benevento,this is a rite happening every 7 years.
The label is the amazing Biotope Art Organization label based in fact in Benevento during the 80s before moving to London.
I am a big fan of this band since long time and I love this tape.
Enjoy it.
~f~a~r~a~w~a~y~
click me

1 comment: