a blog about obscure muzik & graphix,random thoughts and free minds.

Tuesday 21 April 2015

OLAF SEIDER-Industrial Revolution-(New Band Underground-Germany-c60-1993)

Olaf Seider is a German musician/sound designer and art director.
He`s involved in the experimental electronic music scene since 1986.
He also used those aliases Azreal, Olaf Seider Coincidence as names for other projects. He still active nowadays,you can check his webpage here.(It is in German only).
This tape offer us a good mix of raw noise and deep conversations(again only in German) bringing us in a  dark dimension of horror and  mysticism.
Of course I am talking about my sensations only,in fact I cannot understand German and so I am  very probably missing the most of the meanings of this tape-work.
Definitely a very good tape for people into dark and creepy sounds/messages.
New Band Underground is his personal label founded in 1992,I guess it is not active any longer.
Enjoy it.
*f*a:r*a*w:a:y*
click me 


2 comments:

  1. Nice..i was involved in parts of the recording sessions..Olaf lived at the time only one street away from me.. have also all other tapes from this time.. Der Araber, Hexenhammer, Hirnschmiede..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Savecuelandlog---thank you for this comment,It would be great to listen the other tapes that you have...

      Delete