a blog about obscure muzik & graphix,random thoughts and free minds.

Friday 20 December 2013

BONE MACHINE-Rick ate the satellite-(diy - 1993 -Australia)

Another old band with a common name-there are actually few bands with this name but I could not find any info on the net about this one and I cannot recall who sent me this tape back in 1993.
They are Australian and they play a kind of punk that splash into the new wave and into the pop at the same time.Excellent studio recording and a funny cover sleeve.If you know  more about them then please leave a comment!!!
Get it if you are into melodic and mellow punky sounds.

[f-a-r-A-w-a-y]

click me

2 comments:

  1. I was the guitarist. Thank you for mentioning us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Chuckles-I am glad to know you have apprecciated this post.

      Delete